Thursday 25 July 2013

REVIEW: Soap & Glory - The Scrub of Your Life

Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life Review
Soap & Glory The Scrub of Your Life - Get it from Boots for £7.00

I bought this way back in October and it's finally empty. So I can give it a nice review based on how it's lasted for the past 9 months or so. I didn't use this every time I went in the shower, it was a once a week job, just before going out.

Now, I know what you're thinking 'why didn't you buy Flake Away?'  - well, although the Flake Away is currently 50p more expensive and it contains more product (which I didn't know?) it comes in a screw lid tub. I don't know if you've tried opening those when you've got wet hands when you're in the shower, but it's pretty difficult! The Scrub of Your Life came in a squeezy tube, which I much prefer.

With one squeeze, you can normally do quite a lot. I used to use about 1-2 squeezes to do my whole body (I am 5ft 2, but I don't think that matters too much!) I mainly focus on my legs and then elbows and work the remaining all over the body.

Now, it looks like this:

Soap & Glory Scrub of Your Life Review


It's quite gel-like and it has pink flecks in which are your exfoliant. It has quite a perfumed smell - now, I don't know if this is the generic Soap & Glory smell...as I've never tried any other products (apart from Heel Genius, which I know has a a different smell)I quite liked the smell and it reminded me of a perfume I've tried, but I can't quite put my finger on which one! If you didn't like the smell, just use your shower gel afterwards and it should be gone! I used to wash first and then exfoliate, but I'm not sure how much of the smell was left on your skin as I used to use a Cocoa Butter moisturiser afterwards.

Overall, I really liked this product and I'd definitely recommend it. Would I try this again? Yeah, I would. But I'm not sure whether I'd try the Flake Away to compare

~ Have you tried this before, if so, what did you think? If not, what's your go to body scrub?


No comments:

Post a Comment

LinkWithin

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

Disqus for Notebooks & Nail Polish