So I headed to Boots...and with 3 for 2, it meant I felt obliged to buy 3 items from the same brand!
So what did I buy?
I didn't want to buy replacements for things I had left at home, as I knew I'd be getting it back...that and I like to try new make-up until I find something that is HG.
Rimmel 3 for 2:
I had originally intended to buy the Rimmel London Stay Matte Primer but I had picked up the tester and when I went back to go and get a normal primer, not a single one...so I had to choose something else (the cheek stain)
- Rimmel Stay Matte Foundation in Ivory (30ml) - £5.99
- Rimmel Match Perfection Illuminating Concealer in Ivory (7ml) - £5.99
- Rimmel London Stay Blushed! Liquid cheek tint (14ml) - £4.49
Maybelline 3 for 2:
- Maybelline Fit Me Powder Flawless in Classic Ivory (9g) - £5.99
- Maybelline Master Drama Cream Eyeliner Pencil in Ultra Black - £4.49
- Maybelline Superstay 24hr Dual Ended Lip Colour in (9ml) - £8.99
- L'Oreal Paris Volume Million Lashes Mascara in Black (9.2ml) - £10.99
- Nivea Pure & Natural Moisturising Cream: Dry/Sensitive (50ml) - £3.56 - I forgot to buy a moisturiser so popped into Superdrug on the way home!
Luckily I remembered my Boots Advantage Card and could redeem some things with my points! I know I will remember my make-up bag next time!
What are your new recommendations for make-up?